Real Estate Assistant for Team Needed:
Real Estate Assistant
We are looking for an organized detail oriented Real Estate Assistant to support our rapidly growing real estate team. The Real Estate Assistant’s responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports.
To be successful as a Real Estate Assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident. An outstanding Real Estate Assistant should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the sales agents to perform efficiently.
Real Estate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Transaction coordination
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned·
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED – Degree educated preferred.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry or a title company is required.
- Previous experience working with CRMs, specifically Follow Up Boss is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google suite.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of social media management is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus
- NJ or PA Real Estate licenses is a plus
All New Jersey Counties and Bucks County, PA
If this sounds like you, email [email protected] and include in your email why you would be great for one of our positions.
Thanks for reading! Looking forward to meeting you!