Why Realtors are Turning to Virtual Tours
It’s true that virtual tours are the future of real estate. In the days of COVID-19 and social distancing, virtual real estate tours have become the new reality. While the real estate industry has caught on to the trend quickly, experienced real estate agents have been utilizing this technology to provide better services to both buyers and sellers.
Saves Buyers and Sellers Time
When you’re trying to buy or sell a home, time is of the essence. Virtual real estate tours let buyers view multiple properties in the same amount of time it would take to drive to just one listing. With this technology, you don’t have to wait for an open house or schedule a viewing on the seller’s terms. Speaking of which, virtual tours means sellers don’t have to rearrange their schedules to allow buyers to come through with their agents to view the house. One quick virtual tour can be shown to multiple buyers, opening up the listing to even more prospects.
Lets You See a Property In a Whole New Way
- Drone photography gives you a bird’s eye view of the entire property and the neighborhood.
- Virtual walk-throughs allow you to view a potential home from the comfort of your own.
- Virtual one-on-ones lets you take a private tour of your potential home with your realtor on hand to immediately answer any questions as if you were right beside them.
- 360 degree photos put regular listing photos to shame and give you a comprehensive look at the space.
- Virtual 3D 360 models allow you to view a 3D model of the inside of the listing, followed by a self-guided tour.
Makes It Easier for Out-of-state Buyers
Virtual tours make it easier for buyers and sellers alike. If you are selling your home in Bordentown or Robbinsville, NJ, the old-fashioned way, it’s likely that you’ll primarily receive offers from New Jersey buyers or those within the tri-state area. Virtual real estate tours give you the chance to expand the reach of your listing to out-of-state and even out-of-country buyers. And for buyers looking to relocate, this no longer means having to trust nearby family or making a trip across the country. Out-of-state buyers looking to purchase a home in New Jersey can be confident in their decision with the comprehensiveness and ease that virtual tours offer.
Experience Virtual Real Estate for Yourself
Looking to take a virtual tour of homes in Bordentown and Robbinsville, NJ, or the surrounding areas? Contact our team today, and we can determine which type of virtual real estate experience is going to be the best fit for you.
Contact Us Quickly