Why Realtors are Turning to Virtual ToursIt’s true that virtual tours are the future of real estate. In the days of COVID-19 and social distancing, virtual real estate tours have become the new reality. While the real estate industry has caught on to the trend quickly, experienced real estate agents have been utilizing this technology to provide better services to both buyers and sellers.Saves Buyers and Sellers Time When you’re trying to buy or sell a home, time is of the essence. Virtual real estate tours let buyers view multiple properties in the same amount of time it would take to drive to just one listing. With this technology, you don’t have to wait for an open house or schedule a viewing on the seller’s terms. Speaking of which, virtual tours means sellers don’t have to rearrange their schedules to allow buyers to come through with their agents to view the house. One quick virtual tour can be shown to multiple buyers, opening up the listing to even more prospects.
Lets You See a Property In a Whole New Way
- Drone photography gives you a bird’s eye view of the entire property and the neighborhood.
- Virtual walk-throughs allow you to view a potential home from the comfort of your own.
- Virtual one-on-ones lets you take a private tour of your potential home with your realtor on hand to immediately answer any questions as if you were right beside them.
- 360 degree photos put regular listing photos to shame and give you a comprehensive look at the space.
- Virtual 3D 360 models allow you to view a 3D model of the inside of the listing, followed by a self-guided tour.